Thursday, September 5, 2013

Energy Forecasts

stockphoto from google

Lee Harris is one of the best bloggers out there at the minute for me. Every month he posts about the energy for that month, and his accuracy in relation to being able to pinpoint what people are feeling is brilliant. So for the month of September, I wanted to bring his forecast to the attention of anyone visiting this blog. In particular, I wanted to highlight that for those feeling a little under the weather and unsure why and for those feeling their energy shifting in new ways but can't quite put their finger on the whey either, then this forecast could help.
There is a lot of focus on Syria at present, and I for one hope that any further conflict and hurt can be avoided at all costs. It means that whether or not you are aware of it, your subconscious is aware of a fear and threat and this can change your energy considerably. As most of us have gone through considerable change over the last 5 years, in some cases change has been forced upon us whether we wanted it or not, some may feel that they're only beginning to get a sense of being grounded again and moving forward positively. Use the energy at the moment in the world to ground yourself and don't buy into the media turmoil.
By that, I mean always ask yourself about what the media is presenting to you and aim to remove the fear aspect as much as possible from the information. I sincerely hope some of you find the forecast helpful as I know I definitely look forward to Lees insights each month.
LINK -www.leeharris.energy.blogspot.ie

No comments: